Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving my friends

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have no idea what you re talking about

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ARE you stoned today or what? You said it was hard to read on the brown...there is no brown here UNLESS you are using Internet Explorer as you web browser because it fucks up the color chart.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY I was just playing...come back...where did you go?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder why it looks so different on IE

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have yet to figure that out...are the table borders nasty green and brown when you use IE?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are using IE, the color chart there is ridiculous and wrong. If you use firefox you will see that everything is blue and gorgeous. Yet one more reason why you need online access at home. AND quit worrying about how much you may stay on. It will get old after a while. Plus I will be able to stay in contact with Chloe bird better ( you too ).
    Now I am going to get on IE and see how terrible this looks to you.

    <font color="#0033FF" size="1">[ December 05, 2007 12:46 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG....that neon green and puke brown are disgusting!!! I wish you could see it the way I do because it is lovely!!!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not THAT sensitive, Rae. Geesh...Well it is more of a green than brown. And, naturally I have to use IE while at work, but that will soon not be an issue when we go online at home. Chloe is raking it in this year. Mike and I got a computer and because it is going in her room, we are letting her think that it is "her" gift. Mom got her a stereo and CD player and dad got her an I-Pod. And that is not EVEN mentioning what she gets from Sammie, Hakon, Hanne & Gosta. I was going to get her the Dance Dance Revolution thing but I believe I have to draw the line somewhere. AND she needs shoes and clothes for winter.

    Am I rambling or what????

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *listens closely,....

    go on!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    okay you great listener you...what did I originally post here in this space before editing it. This IS a test. lol

    <font color="#0033FF" size="1">[ December 07, 2007 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Cherry_pez ]</font>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •